A Chance to Go on an African Safari
If you have always dreamed about to going on a great African safari and love a bargain, this silent auction could be just for you.
The Friends of the Milford Library and the Milford Arts Center are featuring a silent auction fundraiser for an exciting South African Safari for Two.
The trip is valued at $5950.00 and includes:
• 6 days and 6 nights accommodations for two people
• Choice of 3 venues: Zulu Nyala Game Lodge, Heritage Safari Lodge
or tented Safari Camp
• Three meals a day with gourmet breakfast, lunch and buffet dinner
• Two game-viewing activities per day on the Zulu Nyala Game Reserve in open Land Rovers with an experienced ranger
• Personal ranger to assist in arranging activities during your stay.
Not included are airfares, transfers, side trips, drinks, phone calls, laundry and gratuities.
Joining the silent auction is very simple. All you need to do is:
• Go to the Milford Library
• Fill out your bid number and amount you wish to bid (all bidders will be kept anonymous)
• The person who bids the highest amount will be given the option to purchase an additional package at the same rate
• Bidding closes on December 5
The dollars raised will be used by the Friends of the Milford Library to support library programs and by the Milford Arts Center to restore Milford’s WPA mural that will eventually hang in the Milford Library. For additional information, visit the Library or contact the Friends at 203.783.3291 or email@example.com.